Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Great last-minute gifts for knitters
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Spinner Central
 Spinning Techniques
 switching hands
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arlinem
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
442 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  7:19:28 PM  Show Profile Send arlinem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i have always been a left-handed drafting spinner, even though i am a right-handed person. but i have been diagnosed with CTS and will need to have the surgery to alleviate my problems on the left and so i have taught myself to draft and spin with my right hand. i am quite proud of myself actually because in my head i guess i convinced myself that switching hands was impossible.

Kade1301
Permanent Resident

France
1438 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  05:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kade1301's Homepage Send Kade1301 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! Nothing is impossible, and being a bit more ambidextrous makes live just so much easier... (as when filling the tank with the right hand while noting down the date, mileage, fuel price and quantity with the left - over the past 8 years my writing has become a lot more legible).

Bye, Klara

http://www.lahottee.info
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.