Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Seeking Nearby Knitters
 RHODE ISLAND KNITTING GROUP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sue at Knit Happens
New Pal

24 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  6:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sue at Knit Happens's Homepage Send Sue at Knit Happens a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Come to where KNIT HAPPENS!

It's a social knitting group where stitchers of all skill levels gather together to KNIT 1, TALK 2! We meet weekly (weekly attendance is optional) for "group fiber therapy" and spend a few hours working on our projects in a very pleasant, non-retail environment where we all take pleasure in our needlework, helping each other with patterns and projects, swapping yarn, ideas, patterns and experiences, sharing techniques and tips, showing off finished objects, enjoying each other's company, and developing new friendships! Whether you're knitting for yourself, your friends, your family or for charity, you'll have so much fun, you'll look forward to the next time when we will K2TOG!

Visit our website http://www.Khappens.com

In addition to information about our knitting circle in Rhode Island, it contains pages full of resources, such as for reasons to knit, links to free knit patterns, links relating to yarn and supplies, online knitting help and knitting for charity. Email address is K1T2@Khappens.com.

Anyone interested?

mrssuem
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  5:00:21 PM  Show Profile Send mrssuem a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tried to got to the website and all I got was a totally different website that came up. Any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

Sue at Knit Happens
New Pal

24 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  06:22:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sue at Knit Happens's Homepage Send Sue at Knit Happens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The underscore under the period following the URL affected access.
It has been corrected! Sorry for the inconvenience. Here it is again:

http://www.Khappens.com

Thanks, mrssuem, for letting me know!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by