Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Knitter's Review Retreat details and Sheepshow
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Hello from Massachusetts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

slnc86
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  06:53:29 AM  Show Profile Send slnc86 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have enjoyed knitting for many years and its been great getting acquainted with the explosion that's happening. There is so much to going on and this forum will be very helpful in bringing discipline to my explorations. Thanks a bunch! Nina

Shalee
Permanent Resident

USA
2042 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  3:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shalee's Homepage Send Shalee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Nina. I hate to burst your bubble, but we are enablers here! We don't bring discipline, we encourage Stash Enhancement eXpiditions; note the caps. Honestly, though, you will love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful with hints and explinations, when you ask for help. Jump right in, share your ideas and help when you have the answer someone else is looking for.

Sharon in NW PA
I always wanted my own library but I didn't realize it would be all knitting books!

Go to Top of Page

jtamsn
Permanent Resident

USA
1681 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  4:14:59 PM  Show Profile Send jtamsn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, Nina, from Maine! Sharon is right, enablers we are! I will add that you will also find much knitting support and inspiration!
judy
Go to Top of Page

eldergirl
Permanent Resident

USA
1799 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  10:28:41 PM  Show Profile Send eldergirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Nina, and welcome from Baltimore! I've been a KR member for years, and can tell you that you are so lucky to have found this forum!

Sharon is right, we are experienced enablers here, but also have a total of lots of knitting help and inspiration, and are quick to share.

What are you knitting now? I'm on socks. Beloved socks.

Best wishes,

Anna

Life is beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

crafty1mjw@comcast.net
Seriously Hooked

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  10:51:10 PM  Show Profile Send crafty1mjw@comcast.net a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KF, Nina! A hearty "Hello" from Colorado! I'm 100% in agreement with jtamsn; we're enablers here in the forums! Again, welcome!

craftymjw

Keep on knitting!
The more, the merrier!
A balanced diet is a peanut butter cookie in each hand!
Go to Top of Page

noallatin
Chatty Knitter

280 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  06:10:01 AM  Show Profile Send noallatin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from western MA.
Go to Top of Page

slaggyc
Permanent Resident

USA
1216 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  8:08:32 PM  Show Profile Send slaggyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Nina, and welcome! Glad you are here!

Slaggyc
http://buggyandbuddy.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Grand-moogi
Seriously Hooked

Australia
783 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  07:11:31 AM  Show Profile Send Grand-moogi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Oz. Yes Shalee has hit the nail on the head. We like to help one another and the idea is to jump in whenever you have a solution to offer. The thing is, there are often lots of possible solutions to a problem and yours might be just the one that clicks for the person asking the question.

I knit a hug into every stitch
Go to Top of Page

mjhealy
Warming Up

67 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  09:25:40 AM  Show Profile Send mjhealy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from North Shore Boston area.

Martha
Go to Top of Page

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3458 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  6:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the KR forums from Arlington, MA!

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

emmyc
Chatty Knitter

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  04:18:09 AM  Show Profile Send emmyc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from Winchester, MA!

emmyc
winchester ma
Go to Top of Page

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  12:12:55 PM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Boards from the great state of La(Louisiana).
Sit back,relax, and enjoy the fun patterns, and all the great information.

Rebecca + Amelia(Stinkerpaws)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.73 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?