Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Can felt be fixed?
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Knitterly Happenings and Events
 Unwind Brighton
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

minh
Permanent Resident and Destasher Extraordinnaire

USA
3461 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2014 :  11:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit minh's Homepage Send minh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to pop in and say that I attended Unwind Brighton in the UK this weekend. I will post on my blog later this week to show pictures of the event and comments on the classes/lectures I attended (brioche knitting with Bristol Ivy and speed steeking with Ragga Eiriksdottir).

It was very nice, especially seeing that it was the first time this kind of event was organized, and different in vibe from the Vogue Knitting events I have attended. Some of the yarn I bought at the marketplace might even make its way as a door prize at this year's KR retreat ;)

http://minkyknits.blogspot.com

dothead
Gabber Extraordinaire

USA
541 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2014 :  07:44:23 AM  Show Profile Send dothead a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MINH! Hello. I will check your blog but I just wanted to day that it is nice to see your posting.

Vicki, the Constant Lurker(who sometimes stops lurking and actually posts)
Go to Top of Page

Sloknitr
New Pal

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2014 :  06:26:14 AM  Show Profile Send Sloknitr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Minh! I was there as well!. It was a nicely curated show. It was so successful, that I think that any subsequent show will be much more crowded. As it was, I think that most of the smaller vendors sold out and were taking orders for mailing. I don't know that I would travel all the way from the US for the next one, though. UK in the summer is not my favorite vacation spot LOL
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1257 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2014 :  08:59:28 AM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think that most of the smaller vendors sold out and were taking orders for mailing.

How great for them!

Minh, I'd love to hear and see more, if you post about it.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.