Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: A strong and discreet knot for knitting
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 General Chitchat
 Introduce yourself!
 Intro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dotolson11
New Pal

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2014 :  4:38:05 PM  Show Profile Send dotolson11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi! Been knitting for nearly 60 yrs.. started when I was six. Always a fun thing to do w/my mom. Retired educator (38 yrs). Spend my days caring for grandchildren - but continue to knit almost daily. Glad to join this community.

Rwats2
Chatty Knitter

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2014 :  09:34:50 AM  Show Profile Send Rwats2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the KR Boards. Please pull up a chair, and project of choice, relax, and have a great time. I enjoy meeting new people on the boards.
My name is Rebecca, a long time knitter myself, and welcoming you from the great state of Louisiana.
I cannot wait to hear about all of you projects.
Go to Top of Page

robinstephanie
Permanent Resident

USA
1229 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2014 :  5:08:14 PM  Show Profile Send robinstephanie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's an impressive knitting history, dotolson. Welcome to KR, and I look forward to hearing your perspective on topics that come up.

Robinsteph

Different is good. ~Matthew Hoover
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.