Knitter's Review Forums
  The online community for readers of Knitter's Review.
  This week: Photos and wisdom from the Knitter's Review Retreat
   > Have you subscribed yet?
Knitter's Review Forums
KR Home | My Profile | Register | Active Topics | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Want to make Betty happy?
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your username or password?

All Forums
 Crochet Talk
 Crochet books, Web sites, magazines & resources
 Crochet Me website
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SusanE
New Pal

42 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  7:37:59 PM  Show Profile Send SusanE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what became of the Crochet Me website? I used to get notified when there was an update to the site and the emails stopped coming; when I tried to go to the site recently, I got an error page.

Susan

NastiJ
Permanent Resident

1288 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  9:47:11 PM  Show Profile Send NastiJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the 12/21/07 email said:
"As the new year comes a'chargin' at us, know I have a list of features and improvements I'll roll out on the site as soon as they're ready. Baby steppin' out of beta is what 2008 will involve!"
and the error message indicates that only the administrator has access to the site, so I'd bet they're in the process of updating the web site.
the email address is newsletter@crochetme.com - you might try using info@crochetme.com to see if you get a response.

Nancy J.

"Learning how to knit was a snap.It was learning how to stop that nearly destroyed me." Erma Bombeck
Go to Top of Page

Fraggle
Seriously Hooked

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  11:39:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fraggle's Homepage Send Fraggle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure when it happened, but as a new beta version they no longer do a magazine style webpage like Knitty, but have articles and patterns added just whenever by way of message boards, etc.

Frankly, since they have switched to this, I no longer visit nor care enough to look through the information they have there.

~ Fraggle

". . . Or if you send me your size I'll knit you a new one" -Hawkeye on M*A*S*H

My websites:
Fraggle's World and For Me?! Knit-a-long
Go to Top of Page

NastiJ
Permanent Resident

1288 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  11:16:30 PM  Show Profile Send NastiJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it's back up - http://www.crochetme.com/

Nancy J.

"Learning how to knit was a snap.It was learning how to stop that nearly destroyed me." Erma Bombeck
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Knitter's Review Forums © 2001-2014 Knitter's Review Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
line This week's bandwidth
kindly brought to you by

and by knitters like you.
How can I sponsor?

line subscribe to Knitter's Reviwe